- New trends in Celestial Mechanics, Cogne (Italy), June, 24-28, 2019
- Intensive Week of PDEs@Cogne, Cogne (Italy), June 2-7, 2019
- Nonlinear Meeting in Turin 2019, Università degli Studi di Torino January 31 – February 1, 2019
- ICM 2018 Satellite conference on Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation, Fortaleza, Brazil, July 23-27, 2018 http://pdes-icm2018.icmc.usp.br/icm2018/
- Workshop Young PDE’s@Roma, February 19-22, 2018, Dipartimento SBAI, La Sapienza Università di Roma
- Interaction models: Mean Field Games, pattern formation and related topics, January 25-26, 2018 – Dipartimento di Matematica “Tullio Levi-Civita”, Università degli Studi di Padova
- Intensive Week of PDEs at Spa, Spa (Belgium), December 11- 15, 2017
- Miniworkshop in Celestial Mechanics, Torino (Italy), December 18-19, 2017
- SDSM 2017 – Satellite Dynamics and Space Missions: Theory and Applications of Celestial Mechanics, San Martino al Cimino, August 28 – September 1 2017
- Miniworkshop on Celestial Mechanics, Torino (Italy), April 4-7, 2017
- James SERRIN: from His legacy to the new frontiers, Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica, Università degli Studi di Perugia (Italy), January 30 – February 3, 2017
- Women and Research in Mathematics: the contribution of SISSA. With a Round Table on Glass Ceiling, SISSA, Trieste, September 7-8-9, 2016.
- PDE’s at the Grand Paradis. International Conference on the Variational Methods and non linear PDE’s. On the occasion of Filomena Pacella’s 60th birthday. Cogne, Auditorium Biblioteca (Piazzale delle Scuole), June 20-24, 2016.
- Bruxelles-Torino talks in PDE’s Department of Mathematics “Giuseppe Peano”, Università degli Studi di Torino (Italy), May 2-5, 2016.
- Autumn School on ODEs and Dynamical Systems. Department of Mathematics “Giuseppe Peano”, Università degli Studi di Torino (Italy), November 24-27, 2015
- INdAM Meeting of European Women in Mathematics: the 17th EWM General Meeting Il Palazzone in Cortona, August 31st-September 4th, 2015
- Conference Complex Patterns in nonlinear phenomena with a day dedicated to Jacobo Pejsachowicz on the occasion of his 70th birthday, Università degli Studi di Torino (Italy), January 2015, 26th-30th.
- First ERC’s meeting: February 2014, 25-26
Sala Verde Rettorato, Università degli Studi di Torino (Italy)
Here you can download the program of the working sessions and even some talks:
– Gianmaria Verzini: “Strong competition vs fractional diffusion“
– Alessandro Zilio: “Uniform bounds for strongly competing systems: the optimal Lipschitz case“
– Riccardo Jadanza: “Linear stability of n interacting vortex filaments“
– Alessandro Portaluri: “Index Theory in Celestial Mechanics: Recent Results and New Perspectives“