The research team
- PI: Susanna Terracini, will coordinate the entire project and have full responsibility of the project development. She will devote 30% of her working time to the project.
- FULL TIME TEAM MEMBERS: will devote most of their research working time to the project.
- Vivina Barutello (associate professor, University of Torino, N -body problem, dynamical systems);
- Alberto Boscaggin (temporary (5 years) assistant professor, University of Torino, ordinary differential equations, variational and topological methods);
- Paolo Caldiroli (full professor, University of Torino, global analysis, geometric PDE’s variational methods);
- Walter Dambrosio (associate professor, University of Torino, ordinary differential equations and dynamical systems, topo- logical methods in nonlinear analysis).
- Veronica Felli (associate professor, University of Milano Bicocca, variational methods, PDEs);
- Davide L. Ferrario (full professor, University of Milano Bicocca, equivariant topology, geometry, dynamical systems, computational group theory and topology);
- Alessandro Portaluri (associate professor, University of Torino, Maslov theory, topological methods, Hamiltonian Systems);
- Hugo Tavares (professor, University of Lisbon, free boundary problems, nonlinear PDE’s);
- Gianmaria Verzini (associate professor, Politecnico of Milano, differential equations, variational and topological methods, nonlinear Schrödinger systems);
- PART TIME TEAM MEMBERS: will devote a part of their working time to specific sections of the project.
- Denis Bonheure (full professor, Université Libre de Bruxelles, nonlinear PDEs, variational methods);
- Virginie Bonnaillie-Noël (CNRS Researcher, IRMAR, École Normale Superieure de Cachan – Rennes and Université de Rennes 1, PDE’s, spectral theory, asymptotic analysis, numerical analysis);
- Alberto Farina (full professor, University of Amiens, geometric PDE’s, De Giorgi conjecture, classification of entire solutions);
- Tobias Weth (full professor, Institut für Mathematik Goethe-Universität Frankfurt, nonlinear analysis, variational methods, PDEs).
- JUNIOR MEMBERS: maitre de conferences: Benedetta Noris, post-docs: Laura Abatangelo, Lena Corentin, Dario Mazzoleni, Manon Nys, Nicola Soave, Alessandro Zilio; phd students: Alessandro Audrito, Gabriele Cora, Matteo Sacchet, Giorgio Tortone, Stefano Vita.